Part Time Administrative Assistant
Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Administrative
Rate: $13.00-$15.00 per hour
Looking to grow your career and work in a great place?
Now Staffing for an experienced Part Time Admin position in the Canton area!
Responsible for being the first point of contact for all calls to office general number; answer calls and transfer to appropriate colleagues.
- Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Coordinate catering and facility set-up for company meetings and conferences.
- Maintain weekly meetings calendar and coordinate set-up and take-down.
- Make travel arrangements for staff and visitors.
- Set-up accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Run business-related errands per management request.
- Sign for and distribute USPS/ UPS/ FedEx/ Airborne mail and packages.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Maintain Library records, stocking, and upkeep.
- Coordinate and maintain records for parking, company credit cards, and office keys.
- Completes the Directory of Experience for all Technical Specialist Project Colleagues.
- General Admin support for the PAM and Operations departments including meeting scheduling, maintenance of client contact list, running reports, and time log reconciliations.
- Create monthly Accolades Slide Show.
- Research prices and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Create Item Requests and Purchase Order Requests.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and agency information.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Jon today: email@example.com