Position Type: Industrial
Phoenix Services has openings for Die Makers in Holland, OH on 3rd shift. This company has been in business since 1996, creating various cutting dies and printing plates that are used for advertising needs.
Pay and Hours for Die Makers is $15/hr | 10PM-6AM Monday through Friday
Responsibilities for Die Makers:
- Installs rule on complex rotary and flat cutting dies
- Bolts rotary to ruling cylinder using air wrench
- Selects proper size of rule to cut, perforate or score
- Bend, notches, and installs cutting and creasing rule onto rotary
- Solders and welds rule joints together
- Install embossing letters according to work order
Requirements for Die Makers:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Qualified to perform all responsibilities for Die Makers
- Understands rule installation and cutting die construction
- Understands drawings
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- Good math skills
Interested candidates should click "APPLY TODAY" and call us to schedule an interview at (419) 885-2151.
EOE in compliance with ADAAA.