Entry-Level Production Welders
Position Type: Skilled Industrial
Phoenix Services is currently hiring Entry-Level Production Welders and motivated candidates seeking to learn production welding! We are currently seeking expert to entry level welders and will even train candidates with minimal experience. This is a great opportunity for those with minor welding experience that would like to further their welding career!
Hours and Pay:
- Full-Time, Temporary to Hire
- 3rd Shift | Sunday-Wednesday | 7:30 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Thursday Overtime 7:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
For this position, you will be doing production MIG welding, using jigs and any other duties assigned.
- Preferred knowledge and experience with production MIG welding and use of jigs
- Must own/be able to obtain a Speed Lens (auto darkening) helmet
- Must own/be able to obtain Steel-Toe work boots
- Must own/be able to obtain a welding jacket
Working for Phoenix Services, you become eligible for benefits after working 120 days.
Interested? Apply below!
EOE in compliance with the ADAAA.