Fabric Cutter Operator
Position Type: Skilled Industrial
Phoenix Services is currently hiring Fabric Cutter Operators for a highly respected commercial/industrial fabrics fabricator located in North Toledo, OH. This company manufactures a variety of fabric products used by the business industry.
Hours and Pay:
- Full-Time, Temporary to Hire
- 1st Shift – Monday – Thursday | 5:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
For this position you will operate a CNC cutter machine to cut and trim fabrics for the production team. You must be able to check and verify measurements, count and organize materials for each project, complete paperwork required for the position, perform quality checks during production, follow procedures when defective parts and pieces are identified, perform routine maintenance on equipment, follow safety standards and procedures, and any other duties as assigned.
- Prior CNC experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- Machine operation background preferred
- Ability to operate various small power tools
- Ability to read a tape measurer to 1/16”
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Good attendance is required
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated is required
Working for Phoenix Services, you become eligible for benefits after working 120 days.
Interested? Apply below!
Once finished, give us a call at 419-885-2151 to schedule your immediate interview!
EOE in compliance with the ADAAA.