Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Industrial
Make, filter and dispense solvent based and UV curable inks in accordance with applicable procedures. Restock supplies and maintain cleanliness of assigned mixing lab(s).
Hours are 5:00 AM – 1:30 PM. Must be able to come in early and work weekends on a regular basis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Retrieve and return the correct raw materials.
· Mix product in accordance with exact specification of sequenced batch sheets.
· Submit sample check to Quality Control.
· Produce finished product labels.
· Dispense ink into proper containers and affix appropriate labels in the correct locations.
· Inspect all containers, prior to filling, for defects and blemishes.
· Maintain the correct and consistent level of product in all containers.
· Transport completed dispensed batch cart to appropriate location.
· Fill out all paperwork associated with batch production.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Close attention to detail.
- Basic mathematics
- Basic computer skills.
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour
Please send your resume over today: email@example.com