Position Type: Skilled Industrial
Who we are
Phoenix Industrial Services is a staffing agency located in Monroe. We have partnered with a privately owned aerosol company. This environmentally friendly company has been in business for over 50 years. They need a Maintenance Technician to join their teamat their Wayne, MI location.
This is a full-time temporary to permanent position with benefits including health insurance and PTO. Starting pay is $17.00/hour. Availability will be on the 1st shift, 7:00am-3:30pm.
What you will be doing
The Maintenance Technician repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as mixers, motors, pneumatic equipment, conveyor systems, and production filling machines and equipment by performing the following duties:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation to locate cause of malfunctions
- Dismantle, replace parts, and rebuild equipment
- Assist in the installation of special functional parts in equipment
- Monitor lines to insure products meet or exceed specifications
- Preventative maintenance as scheduled
Highly-qualified applicants for the Laboratory Technician will possess:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- OR six months to one year of related experience/training (or combination of experience and education)
- Above average mathematical skills (division, ratios, fractions)
- Forklift Operator license
If you see yourself fitting in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com. You can also register with us at www.phoenixsvs.com if you do not have a resume and explore our many employment possibilities.
EOE and in compliance with ADA