Quality Control Administrator
Phoenix Services is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Administrator for a company located in Rossford OH! In this position you will be providing direct support to the Quality Control Manager, and maintain a controlled documents system that will be responsible for the gage and calibration of glass analysis and raw materials that are important for the glass manufacturing process and customer requirements. This position is ideal for someone who is adaptable and detail-oriented!
Hours & Pay:
- 32 hours per week
- Monday-Friday | 7:00a-1:00p
- Short-term, 6-month assignment
- Collect and provide data required for critical part of glass manufacturing process
- Maintain gage calibrations, work with outside suppliers for gage calibration
- Operate, maintain, and utilize data for equipment like XRF and Lambda
- Inspect in-house and out-sourced in-process production run parts
- Fill out and file required reports, logs, databases, forms, and documents
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Previous quality control experience is preferred
Interested?! Click "Apply now"!!
Then give us a call at 419-885-2151 to schedule an interview!
EOE in compliance with the ADAAA