Restaurant Equipment Repair Technician
Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Technical
Rate: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour based on Experience
Are you mechanically inclined? Do you enjoy hands-on work that requires attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting experience? Do you have a background in welding? If so, apply today for this great opportunity in Dexter, MI!
We are looking for a motivated individual to work for a well-established company in Dexter. You would be performing work in the disassembly, cleaning, and restoration of commercial food service equipment.
- Disassemble machines and inventory components.
- Clean chassis and components using various processes.
- Examine cleaned components for defects, and repair or replace as necessary.
- Paint, and perform other refinishing processes.
- Reassemble machine and perform operational inspections and tests.
- Records job time, supplies used.
- Perform routine shop housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- Occasionally assist in delivery and installation of equipment
Qualified candidates will have a minimum High School Diploma or GED and be familiar with the operation of hand and power tools. Prior welding or repair experience a bonus! Must have valid drivers license and the ability to lift up to 85 lbs.
Apply today or email your resume to aivey@Phoenixsvs.com