Position Type: Administrative
We are currently recruiting for a Staffing Coordinator to attract and interact with candidates and employees for temporary assignments in the greater Toledo Ohio area. This is a position for an individual that enjoys working with poeple and the challenges it possesses.
- Build and execute relationships through effective communication channels and teamwork
- Recruit, source, and hire employees
- Interview, screen, test, and otherwise vet candidates for placement
- Manage employee attendance and performance, within guidelines and policy
- Create and maintain interview schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then act on the information
- Collaborate with clients and team members to build long lasting professional relationships
- Proven working experience in a professional setting with emphasis on customer service
- Excellent consulting, writing, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and software capabilities
- Knowledge of online job boards and good understanding of major On-Line marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and teamwork ability
Interested candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE in compliance with ADAAA.