Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Industrial
Rate: $17-$18 per hour based on experience
Full time Stockroom Clerk needed for a high-tech company in Saline. This position is responsible to assist in performing various key tasks such as conducting inventory counts, kitting work orders, labeling, printing assembly instructions and drawings for work orders.
- Receive and kit production orders
- Help to ensure all minimum levels are kept stocked by performing inventory counts; communicates disparities to the Material Control Supervisor
- Ensure all kits are filled and communicate anything that is irregular or in short supply to department supervisor
- Documents missing or incorrect quantities of materials, assists with resolving such discrepancies
- Ensures all bins/boxes/bags are clearly marked/labeled with part number
- Contributes in continuous improvement with department objectives
- Responsible for assisting in mid-year and year-end inventory counts
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic communication skills; ability to read and write English at minimum levels
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year relevant experience required, 2 years preferred
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to reach above head
- Basic business skills; time management, oral communication skills, ability to read and write English at minimum levels
Good communication and organizational abilities. Good problem solving, and listening skills. Must be able to follow verbal instructions, read specification drawings and follow established procedures, work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Dependable attendance and ability to get along with others is required.
Send resumes to Aivey@phoenixsvs.com